The mission of the Milan Special School District is to create a safe and inviting learning environment where all students have high expectations, learn to their maximum potential, and are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to achieve their individual goals.
To listen to the audio recording regarding online registration, clickhere.
To view the letter that is being sent home with students, click here.
Please take a few minutes and help us with our online registration process. You can fill out the form by clicking here. Thank you in advance for your support!
For the returning students to register online, please click here. You MUST have the SNAP code that was mailed or emailed to you before you can register online.
For new students to Milan Special School District to register online, please click here. You MUST have the SNAP code that was mailed or emailed to you before you can register online. This is for K-12 only. PreK MUST go by MES to register.
Parents may begin dropping off proofs of residency beginning Monday, July 10, 2017 at the school offices. Office hours are Mondaythrough Friday,
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Verification of Residency Application
The parents) or legal guardian(s) of a student seeking to enroll in a Milan Special School District school must provide the school a copy with at least two (2) of the items numbered 1-7 below as verification of their permanent address:
(1) Property tax records which indicate the location of the student's home;
(2) Mortgage documents or property deeds;
(3) Residential lease;
(4) Current utility bills showing permanent residence address;
(5) Drivers' license;
(6) Voter precinct identification;
(7) Automobile registrations;
In addition, the legal guardian(s) must also provide the school with:
(1) an affidavit and/or proof of a personal visit by a school official designated by the Director of Schools;
(2) a court decree declaring the District resident to be the legal guardian of the student